In order to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we are legally required to request your explicit consent for us to keep records of your name and contact details.
We are obliged to tell you that:
- Your name, address, telephone number and Email address are stored on our cloud based contact system, our laptops and possibly our mobile phones.
- We will only communicate these details to a third party once we have gained your explicit written consent to do so. It is unlikely that there would be any valid reason for us to pass any information on, however should a reason occur we would would consult with you and request your signature prior to its release. Under any other circumstances the release of any personal information to any third party would constitute a breach
- Personal data, if collected, shall be for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are produced.
- Every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that personal data is kept accurate and will not be kept for any longer than is necessary.
TSS (GB) Ltd are the Data Controller and Steve Lindley is acting on behalf of TSS (GB) Ltd to determine the means of processing personal data.